Generate Private Key (compressed)
Base 6 notation:
Private Key WIF (compressed, 52 characters base58, starts with a 'U'):
5. Base58 encoded data is easier to read and manage. Base58 encoding is reversible.
Generate Public Key (compressed)
k= * G
6. Multiply the private key by the elliptic curve generator point to get the public key. The public key is a point on the elliptic curve and has x and y coordinates.
7. Use parity of y coordinate and full x coordinate to represent the public key.
8. Hash public key twice SHA256(RIPEMD160(step 7)). This obfuscates the public key and shortens it.
11. After another base58 encoding, we have our public address :)